We partner with families and students to help them reach their goals. The mission of MHT is to provide a comprehensive tutoring service with a primary focus on student achievement. While offering rates nearly half that of other tutoring agencies, we support students with dynamic tutors and customized services to enable a personalized academic experience. Some of our unique services include the following:
1) 75-minute tutoring sessions to ensure understanding of concepts.
2) Access to additional tutoring from the director to prepare for tests and to receive additional homework help.
3) Supplementary materials such as learning aids, resource books, and motivational tools to encourage learning and achievement.
We recruit our tutors based upon two requirements: a strong personal history of achievement and an extensive background as an educator. Thus, we boast an impressive repertoire of educators who are experts teaching various fields: early childhood education, middle school education, advanced math, science, SAT-prep, literacy, and so on and so forth. Moreover, MHT is committed to compensating tutors fairly at nearly twice the market rate in addition to bonuses rewarded for oustanding performance metrics.
Also, one of our goals is to promote social justice and to embody values that will reflect on our students. During these first months, we aim to partner with various local and national charities and donate to them a percentage of our revenues.
I was asked why parents and students should choose us over other agencies. I am fully confident that other tutoring agencies will also fulfill their needs. But I am confident that MHT will push students beyond their dreams. As corny as that sounds, its how I've always viewed education, both as a student and a teacher. As the director, I am committed to supporting students in a concrete manner (access to additional tutoring whenever/wherever at no extra fee) and in spirit.
No comments:
Post a Comment